It’s March so to me, it’s spring. The weather for this week is rainy & in the mid 60’s, and I couldn’t be happier. I’m not a fan of winter, and I’m glad it’s coming to an end. Since the end is in sight, I thought I’d start doing my “Spring Trends” posts. However, I ignore all actual trends and just post what I like every year.
So, for my first Spring inspired post, here are some nail polish shades I think are perfect for Spring.
The colors I’ve chosen are:
- Pure Ice Jail Bait. It’s a lavender/orchid shade. I like it. The formula on this one isn’t bad either.
- Pure Ice Twinkle is a bright orange with gold glitter. It’s beautiful, and the formula on this one is pretty good as well.
- Salon Perfect Flamingo Flair is a beautiful coral shade. It’s more on the pink side than orange, and it’s neon. The formula isn’t great; it takes 3 coats but if you have the patience, it’s worth it.
- OPI Steady as She Rose is a more nude shade with a slight pink-y/purple tint. It’s very simple and just works. The formula is good in 2 coats.
- OPI Glossybox exclusive. I’m not sure of the name, I just know it’s exclusive to Glossybox. However, there are many colors like this one. Light pinks are great for spring.