Why yes, I did buy more Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadows. I can’t help it. I love them too much. Of course, I am on a spending ban atm, so you probably won’t see anymore until at least June.
This time, I bought 6. Some of these are from the newer Spring Collection.
So, you can see that 3 of the 6 are matte. Here are some swatches.
From top to bottom, left to right:
Daddy, Snap Dragon, Dare, Fringe, Animal, Taco.
- Daddy is described as a matte cool-toned violet.
- Snap Dragon is a matte sea-foam green.
- Dare is a neon purple with hot pink and violet glitter.
- Fringe is a champagne color with gold and silver glitter.
- Animal is a neon coral with gold glitter.
- Taco is a matte light blue shade. It’s described on the website as an aqua, but I don’t think it’s quite there.