You may have noticed that I don’t really post about subscription boxes anymore. That’s because I canceled both Ipsy and Glossybox, but I re-subscribed to Glossybox this month. I wanted to share this months box with you because I loved it so much.
Glossybox is a beauty box with 5-6 full sized or deluxe samples for $21/month.
This box is a monthly subscription and arrives between the middle and end of each month.
As far as subscription boxes go, Glossybox has been my favorite. I typically get quite a few full sized products and even when they give samples, the samples are a nice size.
Anyway, let me show you what I got in my box this month and you can let me know if you’d like to see an individual review or swatches of anything I received and I’ll be sure to post it ASAP.
How cute is the box art on this box? I’m totally going to reuse this box because it will look absolutely adorable in my beauty room.
The little Makeup Bag is from a brand called Thursday-Friday. It’s very cute.
- Julep Gel Eye Glider Pencil ‘Smoky Plum’: This is a full size eye liner pencil. It’s a deep purple shade and I can’t wait to try it out. This retails for $15.00
- Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum: This is a deluxe sample of the serum. The size of this bottle is .24 oz; full size is 1 oz and retails for $62.00. The value of this is around $15.
- Aerin Waterlily Sun Perfume: This is another travel size product at 0.3 oz; full size is 1.7 oz and retails for $110.00. The value is ~$20. The scent is described as fresh and floral, featuring the scent of Bergamot, dewy greens, waterlily, jasmine and musk.
- OCC Stained Gloss ‘Jealous’: This is another full size product retailing at $18. I haven’t even swatched this yet, but I can’t wait to wear it.
- Marrakesh Endz: Split End Mender and Preventer: This is a full size at 1 oz and retails for $5.99. This is an argan oil, hemp seed oil and wheat protein blend that is supposed to tame, repair and seal damaged split ends.
So, that’s my Glossybox for the month. Are you subscribed? If so, did we get the same products?
Let me know if you’d like to see reviews on any of these products!
Thanks so much for reading!
*I purchased this Glossybox with my own money and am in no way affiliated with this company. Some of the links above are affiliate links, you are in no way required to use them!*