*This post is sponsored by Shop at Home*
Spring is finally here, for real. It’s time for my Spring Essentials post!
I’ve partnered with Shop at Home to bring this post to you guys.
Shop at Home is an awesome website that gives you cash back on your purchases. Shop at Home is partnered with thousands of stores and more than 60 million members to deliver savings and rewards. Not only will you earn cash back on your purchases, but they also have coupon codes for these stores listed as well, so you can get all of your savings in one place!
Here are my Spring Essentials!
- Too Faced HangoveRx Primer: This is an absolute must-have for everyone. It’s moisturizing, but not too much, dries quickly and really helps your makeup to go on smoothly. It’s perfect for spring.
- Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: BB Creams and tinted moisturizers are gorgeous during Spring. Everyone is after that natural, glowing from within look and this will give it to you!
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Finishing Powder: You need to set that BB cream and this powder is perfect for it. It still leaves you with a natural finish while blurring pores. It’s translucent and doesn’t get cakey.
- Benefit Rockateur Blush: This is a natural dusty rose shade. It has a slight shimmer to it that looks more glow-y than glitter-y. It just looks natural and pretty.
- Stila Kitten Highlight Duo: This is a subtle highlight that can be layered for a more intense look. Highlight powders and creams are one of my most used products during the Spring months to get that glow-y look.
- NARS Laguna Bronzer: One of the products I’m always raving about, for sure. This is a perfect, blendable, smooth and natural looking bronzer. Bronzed skin is always in.
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer: Even if you have dry eyelids, in the spring things can tend to start creasing and this will keep that from happening. Creasing, smudged and unevenly faded eyeshadow isn’t a good look, so use this to help your shadows apply more vibrantly, evenly and long-lasting.
- Lorac Unzipped Palette: This has been a favorite of mine since I bought it. It’s beautiful and has the perfect shades for Spring and Summer. Golds, bronzes and Rose Gold shades are perfect for this time of year.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liners: I love these, especially in fun colors for spring and summer like pictured above(LSD & Ransom). Not only do these apply smoothly but they really last!
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: The name may be a little off-putting but the product is awesome. This will give you length, volume and separation, so there’s no need for falsies!
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick Melted Peony: Lip colors are important. A light pink shade is a necessity and this formula is awesome! A matte light pink for Spring? Yes!
- YSL Rouge Volupte Nude Beige: Everyone needs a nice nude-pink shade for Spring and the formula on this is great!
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Jilted: You need at least one bright color for Spring and Jilted is it! It’s a bright fuschia with a blue shimmer in it and trust me, it’s not as scary as it sounds!
* I partnered with shop at home to bring you this post. I was compensated for this, but all opinions are 100% my own & honest. The links above are affiliate links & you are in no way required to click on them or make a purchase.*