This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#FalsiesPushUpDrama #CollectiveBias
I have a small haul and a makeup look to share with you today, as well as a few tips on how to get the most from your mascara.
Let’s start with the haul:
- I grabbed the new Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- To achieve this look, I applied the foundation with my beauty blender, applied Maybelline Fit Me Powder to set it. Then I applied the Fit Me Blush on my cheeks.
- I then filled in my brows with the Define + Fill Duo.
- Then I applied my eyeshadow, using the lightest color on the inner corner, the yellow gold on the first half of the lid, the copper all over the rest of the lid and under the lower lash line, and the brown in the crease, on the outer corner and on the outer lower lash line. I also used the dark brown with a small eye detail brush on the top lash line to give a soft liner effect without the harsh liner taking away from the lashes.
- I then applied the new Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. This mascara has the world’s first ever push up brush with cup shaped bristles to scoop, coat and lift lashes, as well as the first to ever give the dramatic volume boost of a 45 degree lift. This mascara has as creamy plumping formula so that the mascara glides smoothly onto lashes for a dramatic, instant change.
- Then, I applied the lip gloss to my lips and I was ready to go out the door.
I purchased these products at Walmart, and you can find them in the Makeup Aisle:
I hope this post gives you inspiration for more makeup looks!
A few application tips:
- Curl your lashes before applying mascara.
- Wiggle the brush at the base of your lashes to get the base coated well, this makes your lashes look fuller.
- If you make a mistake, let it dry before trying to remove it. It will just flake off after it dries instead of smearing.
I hope those tips are helpful!
Here’s some more info on the mascara!
Let me know if you plan to try this mascara, and if you’ve already tried it, tell me what you think!
To find more of the products I mentioned, check out this link.
For more information on the brand, go here.
Thanks for reading!