So, it’s 3 days until Christmas and you haven’t finished your Christmas shopping? Me either!
Here are a few last minute gift ideas as well as some DIYs for your husband or boyfriend.
Let’s start with last minute gifts you can grab at a store:
- Pajama pants.
- His favorite movie. (that he doesn’t already own!)
- A video game he’s been wanting.
- A basket filled with his favorite snacks, candies, movies, etc.
- “Coupon” book. Make him a book of “coupons” for massages, dates, favorite dinner, lunch date, movie night, etc. Make it so he can use each one time.
- Beard Oil. Does he have a beard? Then he needs beard oil. It’s extremely easy to make. If you don’t want to DIY it, just grab a bottle when you’re out.
- Scrapbook. If you’ve been together for a while, make a scrapbook of your lives so far and give it to him.
- Preplanned dates. Choose a number of dates, e.g. 1 for each month, 1 for each season, whatever you want to do. Totally plan those dates and give him the info. Make sure you’ve been together for a while if you’re going to do this one too or he might think you’re crazy if you’ve been together a month and you’re planning out a year of dates.
- Make him cookies/candy. If you can bake, that is.
- Write him a letter with 10 things you love about him.