I wanted to put together a stocking stuffers guide, because I feel like sometimes we’re at a lost as to what to put in a stocking. I gathered a bunch of things together and hopefully it will inspire you.
And never let anyone lie to you, you are NEVER too old for a stocking.
So let’s get into the stocking stuffers!
I’ve tried to break these down into categories.
We’ll start with makeup
In the makeup category, I included small, cute products that I feel are perfect for inside a stocking.
- KB Shimmer Nail Polishes. I have two of these featured from the winter collection, but any nail polish will suffice.
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream. These are super affordable and on trend since they’re matte and the color range is nice.
- Colourpop Eyeshadows. Another affordable, awesome product.
- Makeup Geek eyeshadows. I featured a pigment, but their pigments, shadows, blushes, anything would be great.
- Becca Liquid Highlight Travel Size. These are perfect for travel and great because highlighting is a huge trend right now.
- Your IT Girl Lips Red Lip Duo. This is the perfect gift for a red lip lover.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. These palettes are affordable and a great gift. They have all of the shadows you’d need to get a wide range of looks.
- Lorac Pro to Go palette. This palette not only includes eyeshadows, but it also has blush, bronzer and highlight powder. Totally worth it and a great gift.
- Too Faced Better than Sex mascara travel size. Travel size mascaras are a great way for someone to try new mascaras without spending a ton, so you can’t go wrong with giving those.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask. It’s the best thing to plump and hydrate your lips while you sleep and will be a great gift for anyone.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve. This has many uses, but my personal favorite is to wear it when my lips are super chapped. It soothes them and helps them to heal.
- Strivectin Oxygen Infusing Smoothing Mask. This is great for a girl with dry skin. It really helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Strivectin Instant Revitalizing Mask. This mask is another great hydrating mask.
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue. This is a great hair oil that will work for anyone.
- Bath and Body Works 24 Hour Moisture Body Cream. These are a great gift because everyone loves lotion.
- Victoria’s Secret Mango Temptation Body Butter. This is a personal favorite and something that I feel is another great gift.
- Daisy Marc Jacobs Rollerball perfume. Rollerballs are a great way to buy someone their favorite perfume without breaking the bank. Plus, it’s easy to travel with.
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. The same as above, great for travel and perfect for the stocking.
- Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizers. These are VERY useful. I keep one in my car, one in my gym bag, one in my purse…you get the idea.
- Bath and Body Works Candles. 3 wick, mason jar, small candles, you can’t go wrong. My personal favorite is Marshmallow Fireside.
- LATHER Candle & Soap Duo. These come together and in other scents as well. The one I’m showing is cranberry orange and it’s perfect for relaxing.