*Some products mentioned in this post were sent to me, some were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.*
It Cosmetics is a brand I rave about all of the time. Seriously. All of the time. If you’ve been around for a while, you probably know.
I love their products and I love to talk about them. I love to share awesome products with you guys and on that note, I have more reviews coming soon of their skin care line.
I decided to really challenge myself and choose my top 5. I made this a little easier by splitting up the makeup and skincare, but I spent at least an hour starting at the products trying to decide, and I literally feel like I’ve betrayed my best friend. That’s the kind of attachment I have to It Cosmetics.
So, now that I’ve made the ultimate sacrifice and betrayed my children, here are my top 5.
Oh, and I have reviews linked to each of them, so for more info, just click on their names that are in bold!
- Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating Gloss Stain : I’m actually emotionally attached to this stuff. My tube is almost empty and I’m looking for a job so I can buy a new one. That’s a whole other level of attachment. Do not question when I tell you this stuff is bomb, because it is. Just trust me. It’s the best gloss you will ever use.
- Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder : Another baby. This is my second one. I’m well on my way to needing a third. It’s a miracle worker. It gets rid of my pores, lines, imperfections and sets my makeup, BUT it doesn’t make me too matte AND it doesn’t dry me out. That’s a big deal for a girl with dry skin. Also, no flashback.
- CC+ Illumination Cream : This is a must. This is the giant tube and I’ve used over half of it. I’m not currently using it because I’ve reached my level of winter pale that no foundation can match and it’s my own personal hell, but I’m trying to deal with it. Not the point. This CC cream is awesome. Summer, Winter, whenever, it just works. It always looks good, it blends well, never too dry, never matte, not too dewy or oily. It’s just good.
- IT O-2 Ultra Repair Liquid Oxygen Foundation : This is my favorite fall/winter foundation. It’s so hydrating and if you have dry skin, it is a godsend. It’s medium coverage and it doesn’t sink into pores. I’m too pale to wear it at the moment. Damn you, pale skin!
- Tightline™ Full Lash Length Black Mascara Primer : This is seriously awesome. I use this on my top and bottom lashes. I use it on the top to tightline first which means no pesky eyeliner poking me in the eyeballs. It’s also a great lash primer for the top lashes. Then, I use it on the bottom lashes because it is the best bottom lash mascara in existence, in my humble opinion. It lengthens, volumizes, and separates them. It only volumizes a tiny bit, so it doesn’t give clumpy spider lashes, just enough to make them look so pretty and it’s just SO GOOD. Also, no flaking, smudging or transferring on top or bottom. Yeah, good stuff.
I edited this post to add some info for a TSV that just went up for Pre-sell today!
IT’s Your Top 5 Superstars & More 6 Piece Holiday Set is now available for Pre-sell here.
It doesn’t officially launch yet, so using this link is the only way to purchase it right now.
Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s included:
- Heavenly Skin Foundation Brush which optically blurs away the appearance of imperfections to give you a flawless, full coverage look.
- Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer which is a full coverage, anti-aging concealer that truly covers everything. It doesn’t crease or crack.
- Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil is a universal, long-wearing brow pencil that will adhere to your skin, match all hair colors and disguise the appearance of grays.
- Celebration Foundation Illumination is a full coverage, illuminating powder foundation.
- Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara is a mascara that gives an average of 500% volume in one coat.
- Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment instantly hydrates with a long lasting, natural pink flush.