I’m a little late on the fall posts, but it’s better late than never. No better time to start posting about fall than November, especially since it’s only just starting to get slightly chilly where I live.
I really struggled to narrow down my top 5 must have beauty products for fall, but I think I managed to do it. I could have made this a top 10, but I really wanted to challenge myself and I truly did.
We all know, I’m all about warm colors. I can’t seem to get too into cooler tones, I just don’t love them. For that reason, you’ll notice these products are warmer toned. Just a heads up. Let’s get into it.
- SocialEyes False Lashes ‘Siren’
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip ‘Lovebug’
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Champagne Pop
- IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
I left out things like foundation, mascara, etc. because they’re more personal preference, where these are more universal products.
Let’s talk briefly about these products.
The SocialEyes Lashes in the style Siren are my favorite false lashes that I’ve ever used. You may or may not know this but I am a total false lash snob. Aside from these and the Minx 2.0 style also from SocialEyes, I only like a select few from Ardell and Kiss that I’ve tried. I’m not someone who wears lashes on a daily basis; quite the opposite actually. However, if I’m going to go wear them, I want lashes that are comfortable and easy to apply and these are.
Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in the shade Lovebug
* is new to my collection. It’s a beautiful terracotta, almost brick red that I totally didn’t expect to like. I really like the color for fall and I like the formula on this one.
Becca Champagne Pop
* is a highlight powder that 90% of the beauty community has raved about at some point. I love it for fall because I love a more golden highlight in the fall. This one is very pigmented and pretty, but if you’re super pale like me, you’ll need to blend it very well or you’ll be left with a golden streak on your cheek.
The IT Cosmetics Your Sculpted Face kit
* is a great option for contouring, and what I prefer instead of bronzing in the fall and winter. I’m pretty sure there is a new version out now, but I don’t have that one, so I can’t comment on it. It came down between this and my Wet n Wild Contour Duo because I love them both, but I chose this because of the larger variety of shades.
The ABH Modern Renaissance palette
* is maybe the greatest palette to ever grace my vanity. You may think I’m joking, you’d be wrong. I absolutely adore it, and as you can tell, mine is filthy. I’ve used it to death, and that’s okay. When I start hitting pan, I’m buying another. It’s so worth it. The pigmentation is insane, it’s so blendable, so buttery and it screams fall. Seriously, just buy it if you haven’t.
So those are my must haves for fall. I’ll be posting more fall posts over the next couple of weeks and the holiday posts are coming!
What are your fall must haves?
Thanks for reading!