*Products mentioned were sent from Urban Decay for review, opinions are my own*
Urban Decay recently sent over their new Makeup Meltdown and Rehab Makeup Prep line for me to try out. This is a collection of makeup removal and makeup prep products that I’m excited to share with you. As always, they are cruelty free.
The Makeup Meltdown line has three products so you can remove your makeup quickly and easily.
- Meltdown Makeup Remover Dissolving Spray: This spray works on contact to dissolve all makeup, even waterproof. It is non-irritating and leaves skin clean, refreshed and makeup free. It hydrates but doesn’t leave an oily residue behind. All you need to do is spritz it onto a cotton ball and remove your makeup! You can use this to remove an entire face of makeup, or just remove a specific area. This makes a quick eyeshadow change simple, or an easy cleanup if you mess up your eyeliner.
- Meltdown Makeup Remover Lip Oil Stick: An oil-based formula to remove waterproof lipstick formulas. It conditions and moisturizes without feeling oily or greasy and it breaks down the lipstick very quickly. This is a must have for those of us who wear long wear lipsticks on a regular basis or do lip swatches!
- Meltdown Makeup Remover Cleansing Oil Stick: A three-phase oil-based remover that transforms from a balm to liquid oil to microfoam and gently dissolves all makeup. This is a stick format, so it’s going to be your best friend when it comes to traveling. No worries about spilling and no nasty makeup wipes! I’m not judging because I used them for years but they are not good for your skin. This Cleansing Oil Stick contains turmeric root extract, sunflower seed oil, and vitamin E to leave your skin soft, clean, and free of makeup!
The Rehab Makeup Prep line is a collection of four products to prep your skin for makeup.
- Rehab Makeup Prep Pretty Gritty Skin Polish: A powder exfoliant that also cleanses. It smooths and brightens your complexion and is gentle enough for daily use. It contains vitamin c, coconut oil, rosehip seed powder, and vanilla. Like the cleansing oil stick, it’s travel friendly since it’s a powder!
- Rehab Makeup Prep Pore Refining Peel: A peel off mask that instantly draws out impurities to leave pores cleaner, more refined, and with a smaller appearance. It’s been allergy tested for all complexion types and approved for sensitive skin. It contains nine plant extracts including sugar cane extract, Irish moss, common St.John’s wort, burdock root extract, peppermint extract, and lemon balm.
- Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel: Ultra light, gel moisturizer that absorbs quickly to plump and hydrate skin. The water encapsulated in this gel was sourced from a 1000 year old hot spring in Japan. This moisturizer creates a cooling effect on your skin. This moisturizer penetrates the skin’s barrier well to absorb more easily; it’s also low alkaline. The Hot Springs Hydrating Gel leaves your skin ready for the perfect foundation application.
- Rehab Makeup Prep Lip Love: A moisturizing balm that hydrates and soothes dry lips. This contains a blend of coconut oil and shea butter with a coconut-mint flavor. This has a whipped, oil based formula that seals in moisture. It can be used before makeup application or at night before bed.