This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PurinaMysteries #CollectiveBias
We’ve discussed my cat here before, but in case you’ve missed that, my cat’s name is Andy. I love him very much and we are very close. I mean, close. He follows me everywhere, he wakes me up every morning and he is usually either right beside me or on top of me. He’s had some issues in the past with his health and we’ve had some very scary days but we’ve made it through. He’s still pretty young and I love to spoil him, so trips to PetSmart happen pretty often. Those trips are solo, though because if there’s one place he won’t follow me, it’s outside.
PetSmart is an awesome place to shop for your pets and I find I’m there fairly often for not only my cat but my dog, Jin, too. I don’t speak about her as often, but she keeps to herself and she’s camera shy. Camera shy is probably an understatement because she’s actually terrified of it, so I won’t make her go through having her picture taken. She likes car rides but she doesn’t like going out in public, so she stays home and Andy babysits her.
During the month of June PetSmart has a great deal going where you’ll receive a $10 PetSmart gift card for every $40 you spend on Purina® products. Personally, I think it’s a great deal and I spend way more than that, probably on cat litter alone and this trip, I did. I decided to stock up on cat litter, so I bought one of the huge containers of Purina® TIDY CATS® Litter, but I also bought one of the Purina® TIDY CATS® LightWeight Litter containers for pictures because the other is way too heavy to maneuver around.
While I was there, I also grabbed a bag of Purina® Friskies® Party Mix treats for Andy and a bag of Purina® Beggin’ Littles Bacon Flavor for Jin. It’s safe to say they were happy.
Let’s talk about Andy for a minute. We all know he’s cute and chubby, but he’s also so lazy. I want him to have a long life, so I need him to be more active. This is something I’ve been working on and trying to come up with ways to get him to play, so if you’re having a similar issue with a particularly chubby or lazy cat, maybe this could help you.
- Catnip mice. He really seems to like these and they’ll keep his interested for a few minutes. He won’t play for long, but he will bat these around and chase them for a couple of minutes, which is more than he was doing.
- Rope. Any type of rope toy. He really likes the one I have and he will play with it for a while. When he’s done, he grabs it with his claws and lays down on it, though. He’s too smart.
- Balls that make noise. He loves noisy things, especially balls. He’ll chase them but he tends to lose them and I have to hunt them down.
- Head to PetSmart & purchase $40+ of Purina products
- Register on this website with your contact information and upload your receipt
- You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail
- a $10 gift card will be mailed to you within 4-8 weeks
- You can redeem multiple gift cards
- You can redeem your receipts through 7/9/17