*Products mentioned were sent for review, all opinions are my own*
Sunday is Mother’s Day, so to say this is a last minute Mother’s Day post is almost an understatement. However, I still thought this might be helpful for those of us, like myself, who procrastinate until the very last minute and then run around like crazy people with no idea what to buy.
I stuck 100% with beauty this time, and I also kept it short.
- It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination Cream SPF 50+: Either the Illumination or the original CC+ Cream is a great option if you’re looking for a nice foundation/BB/CC cream for your mom for Mother’s Day. This isn’t something I recommend if you don’t have a good idea of what color she’d need but if you do, I think it would make a nice gift.
- It Cosmetics It’s Your Face & Eye Essentials Face & Eye Travel Brush Set: This is another great gift, especially if your mom is always on the go. These brushes are super soft and great for travel. There are five brushes in the set and this case has a magnetic closure to keep them secure, so they’ll even fit in her purse.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Serum: If you’d prefer skin care, you can’t go wrong with this serum. Who doesn’t love a great anti-aging serum?
- It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream Moisturizer: In that same realm, there is this moisturizer. Everyone should be using a good moisturizer, so why not treat your mom to this one?
- It Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment Rose: This lip treatment is SO good for your lips and it has a subtle rose tint. Another awesome gift for an on the go mom, since she can just toss it in her purse and re-apply when needed.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: You can’t go wrong with the original. I’m biased, because the original has always been my favorite but an eyeshadow palette of neutrals is always a great idea. If you’re looking for something without shimmer, maybe the Urban Decay Basics palettes would be a better choice.
- Urban Decay Go Naked Perfume Oil: I don’t often recommend scents as a gift but I think this could be one that many would enjoy. It’s lavender, citrus and sea salt. It’s very light and almost beachy. There’s something natural and soothing about it. Unfortunately, it’s limited edition.
- It Cosmetics Confidence In Your Glow: This is an all-in-one palette that I reviewed recently that is an awesome gift. It has the blush, bronzer and highlight all in one palette and they can be used together or separately. However, if that’s not for your mom, I have you covered.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Blush: This is a gorgeous, matte blush that blurs pores. Seriously.
- Pixi Overnight Glow Serum: Lastly, a serum. This is a glycolic acid serum that does a great job of brightening your skin. I don’t recommend buying skin care for everyone, but if you know you mom & her skin well enough and think something like this would suit her, I do recommend it.