*Products mentioned were sent for review, opinions are my own*
Thanksgiving is almost here, which means it’s time for holiday shopping. So, I’m here to share my holiday gift guide with you. I don’t have as much this year as I normally do, but I will be sharing a few extras at the end. As always, this is the beauty edition. I may end up posting more gift guides soon, but I may not have the time. Anything mentioned in this gift guide has either been reviewed on my blog or has a review coming. I’m debating on posting a guide on gift sets worth your money, so if that’s something you’d be interested in, let me know in the comments.
We will start with palettes, and we will also discuss a couple that aren’t pictured.
- URBAN DECAY NAKED HEAT PALETTE : This has been a favorite since it arrived on my doorstep and it’s the perfect gift for the warm palette junkie. The colors are all extremely warm toned, the majority red or orange toned. The color range is good and there are a wide variety of looks that can be created.
- URBAN DECAY HEAVY METALS PALETTE : This is easily the most glittery palette I own. If you’re looking for a glitter/metallic palette, this is for you. The colors range from neutral to brights, so there is no way to go wrong.
- URBAN DECAY DISTORTION PALETTE: Urban Decay is killing it with the palettes this year. The Distortion palette will be available early in December. This palette has a row of transforming duo chromes meant to be layered over the other shades to change up the colors. This is another palette with many possibilities and it’s definitely unique.
- PIXI X IT’SJUDYTIME EYESHADOW PALETTE : This is an affordable palette that’s great for beginners and anyone looking for a great neutral palette. These shades are less pigmented but buildable and will work for day or night.
- PUR COSMETICS QUICK PRO HIGHLIGHT PALETTE : This palette has six highlight shades that are buttery and pigmented. They can be applied sheerly or built up. The highlight powders range in tone and color, so there’s something for everyone.
- URBAN DECAY HEAVY METAL GLITTER EYELINER : These are perfect for those who love wearing glitter but hate the glittery mess. These don’t separate, they dry down and don’t flake.
- PUR COSMETICS HOLIDAY GLITTERS 5 PIECE EYE POLISH KIT : These eye polishes are extremely metallic and glittery. They’re very liquidly and apply well with a brush. A full review is coming, but I do like them. They’re pretty and last well if used correctly.
- PUR COSMETICS QUICK PRO 4 PIECE DUAL ENDED EYESHADOW & EYELINER KIT : These are super cool and I’ve been using them like crazy. As it says, one end is a cream eyeshadow and the other is an eyeliner. These come in different colors and combinations and are so quick and easy to use.
- PUR COSMETICS FULLY CHARGED MASCARA AND LASH PRIMER KIT : This includes a full size of the Fully Charged Mascara and Lash Primer. The Fully Charged Mascara is one of my favorites and it’s even more dramatic with the Lash Primer.
- PUR COSMETICS QUICK PRO PORTABLES SCULPT AND GLOW ON THE GO CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT PALETTE PAIR : This has a travel contour palette and a travel highlight palette. Each palette includes 3 shades and are compact. These highlight powders are a little more dry and shimmery than the powders in the Pro Highlight Palette, but they’re pretty.
- PUR COSMETICS QUICK PRO 3-PIECE LIP KIT : This is a great option as it includes a lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss in coordinating shades. There are different kits in varying shades, so there’s something for everyone.
- IT COSMETICS HOLIDAY BRUSH SETS : I don’t have any new sets available this year, but they’re similar to last years, which I’m still attached to. These brushes are seriously soft and apply makeup so well. These sets are a great deal and a great gift.