*Products mentioned were sent for review, opinions are my own*
Jesse’s girl is an extremely affordable, cruelty free brand available at the drugstore. There are 12 lipstick shades that we are going to talk about today. I was very excited to receive these and I’m super excited to share my thoughts with you.
The packaging is nice. I love that you can see the lipstick color on the bottoms of the tubes. They seem very secure, so that makes them perfect for tossing in your bag. Nothing is worse than your lipstick popping open in your bag and ruining all of your things.
Let’s talk about the colors.
- ANGELES (SEMI MATTE MUTED PLUM)
- CARMEN (CREAM RICH TERRA-COTTA)
- NIKI (CREAM MUTED RASPBERRY)
- ELIZABETH (SEMI MATTE SANGRIA)
- CHRISTINA (SHEER MAUVE)
- PENELOPE (CREAM BUBBLEGUM PINK)
- YESENIA (SHEER DUSTY ROSE)
- VICTORIA (SHEER BLUSH)
- KRYSTAL (CREAM NEUTRAL PINK)
- GEORGIA (CREAM NEUTRAL ROSE)
- VERONICA (SHEER RUBY RED)
- VENTURA (SEMI MATTE RASPBERRY)
As you can tell, the lipsticks come in a few different finishes. I don’t have a favorite yet, but I have tried each of them. I love the color selection of these lipsticks. Probably because the majority are in the mauve-ish nude category, which is always a favorite. The formula of these is nice, like other traditional lipsticks. The wear time is around 3-4 hours before they start to fade. They will smudge and they do come off when eating or drinking–not a big deal.
Overall, these are a nice, affordable option at the drugstore. You can get them for $4.99 each.