*Products mentioned were sent for review, opinions are my own*
Hi! Let’s talk about the new Urban Decay Hi Fi Shine Lip Glosses. The Hi Fi Shine Lip Gloss is a new cruelty free gloss that comes in different finishes and a wide range of colors.
The Hi Fi Shine Gloss comes in four different formulas and 20 shades. The packaging is really cute. I’ve heard a couple of complaints about it, but I really like it because it’s unique. You can see the color through the front and back of the tube, but the sides are mirrored. It does get fingerprints on it easily, obviously, but I still think it’s cute. The wand is a little wonky. I like it, but I’m afraid it’s going to snap because it is SO easily flexible.
Let’s talk about the colors:
- SPL (HOLOGRAPHIC CANDY PINK WITH IRIDESCENT SPARKLE)
- OBSESSED (BABY PINK CREAM)
- SAVAGE (ELECTRIC PINK CREAM)
- BIG BANG (METALLIC HOT PINK SPARKLE)
- NAKED (NUDE PINK CREAM WITH PEARL-PINK SHIFT)
- BESO (DEEP PINK MAUVE CREAM)
- RAPTURE (ROSE MAUVE CREAM)
- BACKTALK (MAUVE NUDE-PINK CREAM)
- SNAPPED (HOLOGRAPHIC DEEP PLUM WITH BLUE SHIMMER)
- JAWBREAKER (PURPLE CREAM)
- CANDY FLIP (HOLOGRAPHIC LAVENDER WITH BLUE-PINK SPARKLE)
- FIREBALL (HOLOGRAPHIC PEACH WITH PINK SPARKLE)
- DIRTY TALK (METALLIC BURGUNDY WITH PINK SHIMMER)
- MIDNIGHT COWGIRL (NUDE CREAM WITH GOLD SHIMMER)
- FUEL (LIGHT NEUTRAL NUDE CREAM)
- 1993 (MEDIUM BROWN CREAM)
- SHADOWHEART (CHOCOLATE BROWN WITH GOLD SPARKLE)
- SNITCH (BRIGHT CORAL CREAM)
- BANG (BRIGHT ORANGE RED CREAM)
- GOLDMINE (METALLIC BRIGHT GOLD)
The formula is obviously different for each type of gloss but believe me when I say, they’re all good. None of them are sticky, the shimmer doesn’t feel gritty on your lips, and they’re just nice. If you’ve been here before, you know I typically hate lip glosses. There are very, very few that I really like but I like these because they feel soft on the lips, not sticky. There’s nothing I hate more than a sticky gloss.
These are infused with Vitamin E and Peppermint oil. Also, they smell like mint chocolate ice cream. I don’t know how that’s possible, but that’s what it smells like to me. It says it smells like vanilla mint but to me it definitely smells like mint chocolate. Maybe I’m crazy.
Anyway, you can find the Hi Fi Shine Glosses on Urban Decay’s website, Ulta, and Sephora for $20 each.